If You Haven't Bought Your 'Reputation' Stadium World Tour Tickets Yet, I Highly Suggest You Get Them Now

If you want to experience the most genuine, lit and emotional concert, then buy a ticket. Don't worry... I'll wait for you to visit ticketmaster.com right now. Taylor is one of the most phenomenal performers and it will be a night you will never forget. I can promise you that.

28
YouTube

I think we know where I’m going with this article. Shocker, another article about Taylor Swift. Are we surprised? You shouldn’t be.

Taylor Swift. The woman, the legend, the slayer of my entire existence. The reason I even have Spotify Premium AND Apple Music. I mean I even purchased the ‘Reputation’ album a literal six times.

It was pre-ordered on iTunes, bought at Target with the magazine bundles of never-before-released pictures with yet another album in it, my car album, my traveling album and the beautiful music that is downloaded on my phone.

Taylor Alison Swift, born December 13, 1989, in Reading, PA. My best friend, my favorite musical artist and one of the most real, most loving, caring, kind and hilarious women I’ve ever “known.”

I probably sound crazy because we’ve never met in person, but I just know we’re the best of friends already. She’s hilarious, doesn’t care about literally anything almost anyone says or does and she lives life by her rules and does whatever she wants to do. I mean... LITERALLY ME.

Taylor is one of the best live performers I’ve ever seen in concert, and I’ve been to over 30 concerts in my life. She interacts with the crowd, sings her album music for the tour she’s on AND she sings some of her most popular releases to date and even throws her own remixes in there.

It’s life-changing.

Many people think I’m crazy or give me the nastiest look every time I even bring up her name, and it just blows my mind how much hatred people have for someone they’ve never even met. Did your mom ever tell you, "if you don’t have anything nice to say, don’t say anything at all?”

Sure, Taylor has been involved in a lot of tabloids, there are plenty rumors about her on the internet, and you probably don’t like her because she did one of your favorite celebrities dirty.

Well, the girl didn’t walk up on stage and take the microphone from someone during the VMA’s now did she talking about “I’m gonna let you finish but..” boy bye. I’m still mad about that, but we aren’t here for that.

People usually don’t do others wrong for no reason. There are always two sides to every story. Just remember that next time someone steals your microphone.

I’m more excited about this tour than the others because this album speaks to me. I was bullied all through high school but fell in love the hardest at the same time and this album has that "bad bish" vibe and that "I’ll literally end you right here right now if you cross me" vibe.

I think people who haven’t seen Taylor in an intimate environment like her concerts should spend the money and go experience her on stage. She has the best backup dancers, best backdrops and obviously, some of the best music out there today.

She writes 97 percent of all her music, spends months to perfect her albums and lets us in during the process of both.

May 18th, Pasadena CA, the night I’ve counted down to for months. She’s probably drinking wine and having girl time with Selena and Meredith (her cat) while I fangirl and remember how I wasn’t invited to the RED album listening party like ages ago.

No, I’m not bitter about it, and no, I don’t think about it every time one of her RED songs comes on.

If you haven’t gotten your ticket yet. I highly suggest you do it and do it now. I promise you won’t regret it.