Goodbye Toxicity, Hello Peace

Goodbye Toxicity, Hello Peace

It's always the time to remove any and all negativity from your life.

124
Goodbye Toxicity, Hello Peace
Jacqulea Anderson

Do you ever look in the mirror and realized you don't recognize yourself anymore? Or that you've noticed that you don't smile the same? Or you notice that your skin glowing, hair healthy and flourishing, and your bag is being secured? Sorry if this sounds like a sales pitch but I'm going to continue on anyway.

It's getting closer to the end of the year and I'm drowning in self-reflection so bear with me.

Those closest to you probably noticed the difference and are either worried or proud. It's like you've pushed whatever toxicity out of your life and slammed the door in its face and now, you're a brand new you.

The problem with toxicity is that sometimes it's easier to keep it in your life, letting it surround you and cut you off from the real world than it is to kick it off the island. You don't have to shout it at me, I already know that that sounds a bit out there but its the truth - depending on who you are.

There are going to be people out there who think you're just weak or you enjoy the object in your life oozing the toxicity, but they're wrong. You are not weak. You're just unsure of the outcome and if it's even possible, which is totally logical. Not to fear, you'll be safe. No really, take my hand and even if you have to crawl away from it, crawl. Do whatever you have to do in order to free yourself from whatever is causing you to withdraw, smile and laugh less.

It'll do not only you some good but those around you. When I tell you the people around me are always worried about my well-being, I think it takes a load off of them when I finally remove myself from whatever is causing me to act differently from my usual goofy self. Then once everything is over, you have to ask yourself why did you feel the need to keep that toxicity in your life? Why was it more important than your health and happiness? Once you figure that out, then you will know the signs and symptoms of the toxin and take steps to remove it before it takes over.