Relax, Tribe Fans. We Are Going To Be Just Fine.

The Cleveland Indians have only just started their season, and I want Tribe fans to enjoy the ride as it happens.

18
fansided.com

Far too often I've been seeing a lot of panicking going on regarding the Indians. People on social media with hot takes left and right, up and down, side to side, and in a 360 degree angle. Pretty much anywhere and everywhere you look, you can find some kind of negativity or panic loaded remark being made.

I have only a couple words to sum up what this article is going to be about: please calm down. If Corey Kluber has a bad game, people start saying he's a trash pitcher. If our offense is struggling, suddenly we suck. If a hitter strikes out, that hitter shouldn't be on the team anymore. Now, I'm not talking to the people that get frustrated and say minor things stating their annoyance. I'm talking to the people that have insanely huge freak outs over minor circumstances. See what I did there?

Ever since the season started, I have had people on Twitter tweeting me about how bad the Indians are, how their year is over, etc. In April. I repeat, in April. Now how silly does that sound? The Tribe ended April with a winning record and first place. Yet at the beginning of April I already had people telling me they were horrible and that the year was already over just as it had begun.

I don't see this strictly on social media, either. Some days I'll walk into work after a loss and have coworkers telling me how disappointing the Indians are and how they need to step up their game. Give me a break! This is the defending AL champions you're talking about, and a team that just went to the World Series last year.

I'm not writing this article to be negative, and I'm not trying to yell at anyone or call anyone out. I just simply want Indians fans to take a deep breath and understand that this year has just begun. We have many months to go. There's no way of knowing what's to come, so relax and enjoy the ride!

We're going to be just fine.