If You Live Near Your Cousins This Is #Relatable

They say cousins make the best of friends and that's no understatement.

78
By Mya Pfeifer

July 24 is National Cousins Day so to celebrate, I thought of my own cousins. There are seven of us in total, and we're all girls, we're all about the same age, and we all grew up on the same street. I thought back to our memories as kids I couldn't help but feel lucky to have had the experience of being best friends with my cousins. However, when you're in that scenario, you experience some pretty routine things that the people whose cousins live in another state just don't experience.

1. There was always someone to play with

Bored? Just walk down the road and ask your cousins to come over? Their parents won't care because they know your parents are watching them. In fact, they'll end up walking to your house to hang out too!

2. Going out to eat together was always a headache

You need three separate checks and either a table for 16 or approximately 4-5 smaller tables.

3. Family parties were a blast

It was like every other day, but with fun food.

4. You knew everyone in the school 

Because they're friends with your cousin.

5. You could have sleepovers all the time

Your parents didn't even have to call their parents to make sure it's okay.

6. You have the very best friends in the world

Friends can ditch you or stab you in the back, but your cousins are your family and they'll be with you for life.