How’s Your Semester Going? Read These 5 College-Themed Tweets And Laugh-Cry Over Their Relatability

When college has you in doubt, none other than @CollegeStudent on Twitter can help you out.

12

Don't worry, I too spend way too much time scrolling through @CollegeStudent and agreeing with all the posts' comments about the struggles of being a college student. Maybe you've seen these Tweets floating around on your socials. Maybe you haven't. Either way, below are a sampling of posts to help kick off your semester, equipped with a dash of humor and a pinch of relatability.

1. We all feel like Michael Scotts when it comes to icebreakers.

https://twitter.com/ColIegeStudent/status/1163217976608395264

Icebreakers can be an annoyance to many. But hey, they're an opportunity for you to talk about yourself, and who doesn't enjoy indulging in a bit of self-promotion every now and then?

2. We've evolved to hate on an entire month rather than just days of the week.

https://twitter.com/ColIegeStudent/status/1156973371567026182

Ah, the perils of the Summer Sunday Scaries. At least going back to school means being able to hang out with friends—sometimes until inappropriate hours of the night—without parents hounding over your every move.

3. A picture is worth a thousand words...literally.

https://twitter.com/ColIegeStudent/status/1160319868387901440

You'll take these, then forget to ever reference the photos back while studying.

4. We're flailing, but it's fine.

https://twitter.com/ColIegeStudent/status/1161462658744426501

This isn't to make too much light of the tragedy of the Titanic, and most students can't even begin to associate themselves as being in this kind of life-and-death situation. But this meme certainly does emphasize that even though we may feel a little lost in our lives right now, we're all in this together. There's power in numbers, and strength, too. We're figuring life out while having fun with it!

5. The little things are what keep us going.

https://twitter.com/ColIegeStudent/status/1147913670032351239

While it's easy to get overwhelmed by the rigorous academia of college, don't forget to look for those silver linings, and those little perks of happiness that make your day just that much better.