Reese's Potato Chip-Stuffed Cups Are Coming This Halloween

Reese's Is Launching A Potato Chip-Stuffed Cup This Halloween And I'm Choosing Treat Over Trick EVERY Time

Goodbye, popcorn — potato chips are now the official salty pairing for all candy.

2234
Reese's Big Cup with potato chips

The absolute biggest rumor for candy lovers dropped this week... the Reese's Big Cup with Potato Chips. Yes, you heard that right, with potato chips.

This year has definitely been filled with bad news and negativity for most people, and I think we can all agree we've been waiting for some light, a spark of hope. And ladies and gents, I believe we have found the light we've been looking for... well, assuming you like peanut butter, chocolate, and potato chips all in one.

I'll be the first to admit, I am a HUGE Reese's fan.

While I'm not the ultimate chocolate connoisseur by any means, I will still claim Reese's as the best chocolate candy you can buy in any Target aisle. And when they start selling one with potato chips in it, I don't think I'll be the only one rushing to the store to get my hands on one - or two or three...

However, I get it's definitely not everyone's cup of tea.

While I believe it may just be the greatest food invention of the decade, others see it as subpar or even gross.

But, to each their own.

Everyone who has to pair their movie popcorn with a sweet treat will definitely need to try Reese's new, rumored product as soon as it hits shelves (hopefully before Halloween!).

And best of all, once it's released, you'll only have to pay for one movie snack instead of two!

All your sweet and salty cravings will be fulfilled with this genius treat, and I think I speak for the masses when I say — Reese's, release the Big Cups with Potato Chips ASAP, we're tired of our regular quarantine snacks.