Put down your phone, NOW

Put down your phone, NOW

Lets say 'see yah later' to that phone!

18
Put down your phone, NOW

One thing that really bothered me when I first got back to Arizona was the amount of time I spent on my phone. I'm not sure if I just spent my summer like that but my screen time was out of this world.

I was not being in the moment with the people that deserve my full and undivided attention. That horror me, so I decided to turn off my notifications for both Instagram and Snapchat

Shocking I know, I've had them off for about a week and I love it so much. If people need to contact me in an emergency then they should have my number. And if they don't, we exchanged numbers.

My productivity has gotten so much better, I spend less time on my phone while in class and doing homework. Sometimes I don't even touch my phone while I'm in class, even more, shocking right.

My screen time has been down 20% this week and that is amazing! Despite the fact that I am constantly on my computer doing school work, my overall usage has gone down.

I have been much happier this week and am going to continue to have notifications for those apps off.

I am going to link a youtube video that gave me this idea, watch it! Hopefully, you'll get a good idea from it too.

Signing off, Mana

12 Habits for Life www.youtube.com