An App For The Good Days, The Bad Days, And All The Days In Between

... because you deserve to eternally shine.

53

The app 'Eternal Sunshine' has helped me through every day imaginable. The ones where I couldn't stop smiling, where the sun was so bright that my skin burned with excitement, and the days where I couldn't even leave my bed from my anxiety and depression, to the days where nothing was going my way, or everything was going my way. Every day for the past six months I have gotten notifications from this app, and let me tell you, it is INCREDIBLE.

Not only does it send you inspiring quotes and self-love quotes every day, but it is without a doubt the best app that I have ever downloaded. And no - this is not an ad. I honestly just want everyone to know about an app that has helped me through so much, in the hopes that it can help you too.

I am far from being religious -- but every day that I get a notification, the quote is exactly what I had needed that day -- almost like a sign from a higher power that everything will be alright. Whether it be a pick me up, an inspiring message, or something about my relationships with others, it somehow has a magic touch that I can only describe as fate. Not only has it helped me to rediscover who I want to be, but it has helped me get through each day, by putting a smile on my face, even if it is only for a few moments.

... and I live for those moments.

Check out 23 of my favorite notifications I have received so far!

1. Give yourself love first.

Eternal Sunshine App

2. Don't allow the pain you have been experiencing to get in the way of your personal growth.

Eternal Sunshine App

3. Emotions are natural, so embrace them just the same. They will come and go.

Eternal Sunshine App

4. Reclaim your self love -- reclaim the person in the mirror telling you you are not enough - YOU ARE.

Eternal Sunshine App

5. Live in the present.

Eternal Sunshine App

6. Stop imprisoning your soul, allow yourself to grow and glow.

Eternal Sunshine App

7. Learn from everything.

Eternal Sunshine App

8. The brightest souls experience deafening pain, but we how the power to move through it, because our light shines through always.

Eternal Sunshine App

9. Love through everything. Love will always win.

Eternal Sunshine App

10. Your soul is sunshine.

Eternal Sunshine App

11. Love the thunder.

Eternal Sunshine App

12. Allow yourself time to become a beautiful butterfly.

Eternal Sunshine App

13. Climb on. You deserve the view when you finally get to the top.

Eternal Sunshine App

14. Happiness changes YOU.

Eternal Sunshine App

15. Shine on, for your light is exhilarating.

Eternal Sunshine App

16. Purpose promotes growth, and vise versa.

Eternal Sunshine App

17. Allow destiny to take control.

Eternal Sunshine App

18. Break free of the chains you have bound yourself with.

Eternal Sunshine App

19. Allow yourself to grow into who you are meant to become.

Eternal Sunshine App

20. Seek love in yourself first.

Eternal Sunshine App

21. You paint your beauty everywhere you go.

Eternal Sunshine App

22. Be your own mirror, and allow yourself to see just how wonderful you are!

Eternal Sunshine App

23. Allow the rain to come, because soon the sun will shine and create something more beautiful than you could have ever dreamed up in your wildest dreams.

Eternal Sunshine App

I highly recommend downloading the app, because the messages change every day, and (at least in my case) have always shown me the light within the darkness.

A free app that creates more purpose and self-love in your life, what more could you ask for?