29 Classic Rock Songs That Never Get Old

Recommended oldies but goodies that never seem to go out of style.

903
Jeremy Allouche

Something about certain classic rock songs always seems to lighten my mood. I don't know if its the fact that I grew up listening to them or if it is just nice to hear incredible music that isn't streaming on the radio. I wanted to take this opportunity to just list some of my favorite classic rock jams to hopefully introduce these songs to my readers or remind them of songs they may have forgotten. Enjoy the good vibes!

1. Piano Man; Only the Good Die Young - Billy Joe

2. Don't Stop Believing; Livin' on a Prayer - Journey

3. American Pie; Sweet Thing; Into the Mystic; Brown Eyed Girl; Tupelo Honey - Van Morrison

4. The Joker - Stever Miller Band

5. Come on Eileen - Dexy's Midnight Runners

6. Jack and Diane -The Hit Crew

7. Jessie's Girl - Rick Springfield

8. Tiny Dancer; Your Song; Rocket Man; Bennie and the Jets - Elton John

9. Rich Girl - Daryl Hall and John Oats

10. Red Red Wine - UB40

11. Like a Rolling Stone; Knockin' on Heaven's Door - Bob Dylan

12. Danny's Song - Loggins and Messina

13. Don't Want to Miss a Thing; Dream on; Sweet Emotion - Aerosmith

14. Sweet Child of Mine; Welcome to the Jungle - Guns N' Roses

15. Hotel California - Eagles

16. Gimme Shelter; You Can't Always Get What You Want - The Rolling Stones

17. Changes - David Bowie

18. Roxanne - The Police

19. 1979 - Smashing Pumpkins

20. Fast Car; Talkin' About a Revolution; Change - Tracy Chapman

21. Go Your Own Way; Landslide - Fleetwood Mac

22. Wild World - Yusuf / Cat Stevens

23. September - Earth, Wind, and Fire

24. Born in the US; Born to Run; Dancing in the Dark - Bruce Springsteen

25. Free-Fallin'; Mary Jane's Last Dance -Tom Petty

26. Three Little Birds; Could you be Loved; Is this Love; Buffalo Soldier; Jamming -Bob Marley

27. Let it Be; Elenor Rigby; Something; Come Together; A Day in the Life; Here Comes the Sun; She's Leaving Home - The Beatles

28. Fire and Rain; Carolina in my Mind; You've got a Friend - James Taylor

29. Heart of Gold; Old Man - Neil Young

These are just a few of a plethora of amazing songs throughout the last decade. I hope I have provided some good tunes for you all!