5 Oatmeal Recipes We Should All Try In Honor Of National Oatmeal Month This January

January is National Oatmeal Month, so we might as well celebrate!

2255
Photo by Life Of Pix on Pexels

In honor of National Oatmeal Month, here are five amazing oatmeal recipes to try!

1. Purely Kaylie's Peanut Butter Oatmeal

@purelykaylie / Instagram

I am personally a huge fan of Purely Kaylie. Her energy balls are seriously so amazing. Anything with a peanut butter theme is enticing to me, and this recipe especially looks so fantastic! It has seven simple ingredients and is healthy! Get the full recipe here.

2. @rayrayscookingways Blueberry Peanut Butter Overnight Oats

@rayrayscookingways / Instagram

Blueberry and peanut butter is a highly underrated combination. Topping that with even more fruit is a definitive way to win me over. With just six simple ingredients, this oatmeal is a quick and easy recipe to make for one delicious breakfast! You can find the full recipe here.

3. Birthday Cake Batter Oatmeal from @heavennoats

@heavennoats / Instagram

What's so great about this recipe is that it only calls for simple ingredients like salt, cinnamon, water, etc. And the slightly more complex ingredients could be easily modified (i.e.: use regular flour instead of oat flour). In my opinion, this is one of the most delicious-looking oatmeal bowls I've seen! You can get the full recipe here.

4. Fit Foodie Elisa's Caramel Peanut-Pretzel Oatmeal

@fitfoodieelisa / Instagram

This recipe looks SO good and is a great combination of sweet and salty. I personally love peanut butter and pretzels, so I think I would really enjoy this! Get the full recipe here.

5. Peanut Butter and Banana Overnight Oats from @mayaliftss

@mayaliftss / Instagram

With less than ten ingredients, this is a quick recipe that looks so good my mouth is watering just writing this. Get the full recipe here.

National Oatmeal Month should not be a month wasted, so you might as well pick a recipe to start!