Recent "Free Speech Bus" Creator Discovery

a satire

11
https://az616578.vo.msecnd.net/files/2017/03/27/636261904070997099-845609393_73fab13d50a4275f.png

I recently read an article about plans for a "Free Speech Bus" to parade streets with phrases on it like “Boys are boys… and always will be. Girls are girls… and always will be. You can’t change sex. Respect all.” The words that Grabowski, who is the founder of this bus company says repeatedly are respect each other, respect all, and yet the only amount of respect he wants to give is respect towards the people who have the same views as him.

It's understandable that he could have perceived respect in his own way. Luckily, we found in his sock drawer the lyrics to Aretha Franklin's Respect and his handwriting scratched next to it. This is the first time anyone has seen it.

" What you want baby I got it - busses about real gender, duh

What you need do you know I got it - again, busses that bare truth

All I'm askin' Is for a little respect when you get home - all I'm asking is for you to complain to owners and bosses and employees if you there are trans people peeing in your bathroom. That's not transphobic, that's free speech also being transgender is #fakenews, duh

Hey baby when you get home mister - mister, a man who has a penis and is born a man with a penis aka only kind of man, duh

I ain't gonna do you wrong while you're gone - I'm not gonna do you wrong Mike Pence

Ain't gonna do you wrong cause I don't wanna - I'm not gonna let you down because you are my hero

All I'm askin' Is for a little respect when you come home - respect for me when I go pee pee and poo and maybe respect from Mike after he sees what I'm doing

I'm about to give you all of my money - I've spent all of my moms money on this bus

And all I'm askin' in return, honey- honey, a female with a vagina who is born female with a vagina, aka the only female, duh

Is to give me my propers - give me money I'm broke and living with my mother

R-E-S-P-E-C-T - Real Exposed (people) Show Penis and Coochie. Truth.

Find out what it means to me - That means there's only biological girls and boys, duh

R-E-S-P-E-C-T - I just told you, lol

Take care, TCB - Take Care (of) Bus

Ooooh - the resounding sound of the silent majority seeing their freedom and truth (me on a bus) parade through the streets

Side notes - Being Lesbian, Gay, Bi or Transgender is fake news because LGBT definitely stands for Liberals are Great at Biting Themselves, duh. That's what Mike told me. "

Ah, makes sense.

Real talk, I am appalled by this situation and it deeply saddens me. His plans to parade the bus through the streets of NYC because of the sheer fact that it is one of the most trans accepting places in America is not helping the silent majority. It's bullying the minority. And that is not the America I love.