Why I Want To Travel The World

Why I Want To Travel The World

The Experiences and How They Shape You

12
Why I Want To Travel The World
The Single Wives Club

The idea of traveling the world has always interested me and inspired me to work hard to get the ability to do so. In a lot of ways I want to travel when I am young and then again when I have a few kids, then again when I am older as each age groups get different experiences when traveling.

I want to be a writer and traveling will help gain knowledge of the world around me. The novels and movies I write can be more accurate and will be more likely to appeal to a larger world audience than just the US audience. Travel will help me gain the experiences to base a character truefully on the country they are from.Each country or even each "state" has its own people and customs to be considrard. The experiences can also crete amazing story ideas. The Spanish guitar player and his story or the story of why someone becomes a Buckingham pal case guard could become the next best seller.

Another character traveling will help me develop is my own. Traveling helps develop who you are. Traveling can open your eyes and let you become a rounded person. If becoming a more rounded person is not your goal, then what is?

The next reason is the food. I mean how many foreign foods have we americans butchered. I mean lets try real pizza and pasta, how about real quesadillas. Then while we are at it try the tea instead of dumping it. But then again once you try it, you will probably never go back to "american" versions.

Travel can also force you to work your mind a little bit. Sure you can just assume everyone knows english. But, you can also learn the language spoken in the country as a benefit to your brain and give you an edge at restaurants when ordering in your waiters native language:you might also not be considered an "American" if you do.

We all consider ourselves American. However, I'm sure some of you, like me, would like to see where your family came from. If you are Irish, you want to see the town where you would have lived had your great-great- something or other moved to the states. It will defiantly appreciate what you have and the fact that you are traveling because you want to not because you had to.

Traveling in todays world can be scary. However, as I said in a previous article you shouldn't live your life in fear. Fear is always going to be there but the experiences will outweigh that fear. Whether your ear be the food or the people just remember to live a little and consider if you would rather regret going to the place in the first place or regret trying that food and not knowing if you like it.