There are obviously a lot of places a person can be from. Ohio is just one of them. You could be from anywhere in the world but there are definitely some telltale signs that you are from Ohio.
1. Michigan is a curse word
2. Negative 10 degrees isn't THAT cold
3. You know what to say when someone says O-H
4. You're familiar with cicadas
5. Everyone except you has an accent
6. Kentucky is considered "the south"
7. When you go to Florida you're shocked that there's no rust on the cars
8. You call it "pop"
9. No matter what college you go to, you're an OSU fan
10. You're probably depressed during football season
Being from Ohio isn't all that bad. I mean, we do have the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame. In the end I love where I'm from. I also love all the quirky ways to know exactly where I'm from.