5 Reasons Why A New Monitor Will Reduce Your Eye Strain

A new monitor will reduce your eye strain and give your eyes a relief.

47

Are you a person who has to deal with all their work on laptops or mobile devices? Or, as a student do you have to make all your assignments on your PCs, so you get a headache?

If you answered yes, then you might be suffering from a headache just because of too much use of your monitor. We are living in the world of technology, so now, we are too dependent on electronics.

Using these electronics continuously for a long time daily can lead you to a number of problems. These problems include headache, weakness and the most important effect: our eyes. Our eyes are a really sensitive part of our body, and they are also light sensitive. This is why the extra use of these monitors causes eye strain.

But, now, we are here with a solution that would reduce your eye strain automatically. And the only solution to this problem is having a new monitor.

By buying a new monitor you can reduce your eye strain. Here, are five solid reasons why a new monitor will reduce your eye strain and give your eyes a relief.

1. New monitors may feature DC dimming.

Lots of little Light Emitting Diodes (LEDs) are there, which actually make your monitors. So, you can easily dim these LEDs to reduce the light, which your monitors emit. These can be dimmed by two different ways including via pulse width modulation (PWM) or through Direct Current (DC). LEDs having PWM for a longer time work well, and these LEDs can be turned on and off rapidly in PWM and mostly are in off mode.

If you dimmed your monitors at a very low level, it sometimes can cause flickering that leads you to have eye strain. It is capable of regulating the power going to the diodes instead of turning the LEDs on and off at full power.

DC dimming is an expensive addition and is capable of burning out the LEDs faster, and many modern monitors have these DC dimming. With time, we will be capable of having more monitors with DC dimming.

2. New monitors offer automatic brightness adjustment.

Well, in the past we can say that it was difficult to adjust the brightness of your monitor's screen yourself because at that time, there was not much advancement in the field of technology, but now, we have monitors with amazing features. One of these amazing features includes the adjustment of the screen's brightness.

So, you can easily adjust the brightness according to your will, which will automatically reduce the risk of eye strain. The monitors with these features are capable of having light sensors and adjust the brightness level to an optimum level. And, for instance, if your monitors don't have this feature, then there are some softwares that can help you with this.

3. Some monitors have glare reduction.

To have an anti-glare coating on your monitor's screen can provide you the best of all and protect your eyes from having eye strain. Suppose you have monitors that reflect a lot of light, and your eyes are doing a lot of work daily on it, then it would automatically increase the risk of suffering from eye strain.

And this glare and reflection makes it really hard to focus on your monitors. So, for this purpose, you must have a semi-glossy and coated screen that reduces the glare without making it difficult for you to see. By this, you can be safe from eye strain problems and also can focus on your work easily. It's really hard to find a monitor with semi-glossy or anti-reflective coating, but by focusing thoroughly you can find it for yourself.

4. New monitors offer increased adjustability.

Old systems, including the monitors, were made with less features only because at that time there was no information about these features. But. as the time passes, advancement has given us a lot of paths. Now, we are having monitors with a lot of amazing features.

These include all sorts of adjustability such as adjusting the height, viewing the angle and also the modern monitor's orientation. Having the monitors on, which you can adjust everything from, will be best for you. This will make you feel comfortable and also prevent you from suffering from different issues.

5. They emit less blue light.

It is seen that by reducing the blue light we can be successful in reducing eye strain, and some monitor manufacturers are working on it. Some of the monitors have blue light filtering tech that reduces the emitting of blue light, which in return, reduces the risk of eye strain. Different systems have different ways to reduce this blue light emission that would probably reduce eye strain. By having monitors with less blue light emissions, you can be free from the stress of eye strain.