The 5 Best Things About Traveling With Your Friends

If you have ever taken a trip with your besties, you know exactly what I'm talking about.

202
Spencer Nelson

Over the past three or so years I have had several opportunities to take a few trips with my favorite people: my friends! If you've never had the chance to hop on a bus, car, plane, or train with your besties then it's time to break out your best road trip playlists and take off. Whether you're going across the world or across the state, traveling with your best friends is as rewarding to your relationships as it is to your wellbeing. So here are 5 reasons for you to pack your bags and your besties and hit the road.

1. You'll grow closer

Whether you're spending long hours on a plane or taking a short ride in a car, you and your friends will bond! You'll form new inside jokes and have stories you'll remember forever.

2. You'll discover who is neat...and who is messy

While traveling with your friends you'll quickly discover who is a fan of keeping things organized and who treats the entire car as a trash can. You live and you learn.

3. You'll make new memories

During your trip you and your friends will make memories that will last a lifetime. From losing your wallet at a rock climbing facility (yes, this really happened) to crying at the sight of the Eiffel Tower, you and your besties will rehash the good times for years to come.

4. You'll get that perfect shot for Insta

Hopefully your friends have all your best angles figured out, or you find an unseemly talented stranger to take your photos. But if not, the self timer function will alway get you right.

5. You'll have a piece of home with you

Bringing your friends along for the journey is the best way to fight off those homesick blues. With the right people every turn is a new adventure.