Coloring for all ages

10 Reasons Why You Should Start Coloring Again

1. It makes for a fun date night!

69
drawing

Everyone has colored something at least once in their lives. If you haven't, you are missing out on one of the most stress relieving activity ever!

1. It makes for a fun date night!

Coloring is a super fun way to be able to spend time with the ones you love doing something you love.

2. It won't break the bank.

Let's be honest, going out can break the bank, but coloring won't do that. Simply hit up the dollar store, grab some coloring books and crayons and get to coloring.

3. It is very relaxing.

I recently started coloring again and it's amazing. I make myself a warm cup of tea and sit down, and start bringing the pages to life.

4. It's so simple and efficient.

Usually, when I have breaks in between classes, I am either on my phone or waiting for class to start. But coloring is as simple as taking out your phone.

5. It will bring you joy.

Whether you get an adult coloring book or a kids one, after you are done coloring the picture you always feel so proud of your accomplished work

6. Just because you can!

If you find yourself with more free time than you originally planned and you don't want to watch your show, pick up a coloring book!

7. It's a nice peaceful activity after a hectic day.

Some of us have extremely hectic weeks, so hectic it feels as if though you will never get a second of peace but if you set aside some minutes each day and take a break, you will find that coloring is so peaceful and quiet.

8. Coloring books come by the dozen.

Coloring books come by the dozen, whether it be intricate figures or jumbo sized animals, there is a coloring book for everyone.

9. It's easy to take with you on the go! 

Mini coloring books fit in the palms of your hand. Simply put it in your pocket or purse, grab a small Ziploc bag with crayons and away you go.

10. It's fun for everyone!

Coloring is for everyone and for all ages!

If you have made it this far in the article without getting in your car and driving to get some books. Now is your chance!