11 Reasons To Love "Criminal Minds"

11 Reasons To Love "Criminal Minds"

I am so in love with "Criminal Minds"

1154
11 Reasons To Love "Criminal Minds"
BreatheCast

Did I hear right? Someone said... "Criminal Minds?" This is one of my favorite shows and I have probably being watching it since I was in 6th grade, but it is totally worth it. It is not only addicting, it is so entertaining to watch. There are 11 seasons of this amazing show and somehow I have managed to watch them all, twice. The team of Behavioral Analyst Unit have become my heroes, I have grown to care of them deeply. That is the beauty of the show, it is not only catching the UNSUB (Unknown Subject), it is about knowing these character's stories and following them through the series. Here are some reasons why I love "Criminal Minds" and why you should highly consider starting it after to read this.

1. The team is a family to be honest.

This is not only a FBI team, this is a family. They have being together through so much and they have known each other since the very beginning. Every single on of them have become my heroes, not only because they save the day, but because they are an example of how family doesn't end with blood.

2. The amazing quotes from the beginning and the end of each episode.

Since episode one season one we have out beautiful quotes said by any of the characters. There is a document in my computer that says Criminal Minds Quotes, and I might have some of them on my walls as well.

3. Umm. Dr. Spencer Reid?

He is precious. One of my favorite characters. This genius has stolen my heart more than once. With his IQ of 187, three PhD's and his multiple hairstyles that he clearly rocks. I would love to go on, but then I would have to use millions of words to describe him and millions of gifs I totally don't have saved in my computer and phone. And seriously, I do recommend you to watch this show.

4. The beautiful Penelope Garcia.

Penelope Garcia, my sweet cinnamon roll. I love her so much. She must be protected from this world. Her skills with computers are extremely impressive. And she has entire episodes showing us that.

5. Derek Morgan.

He’s “a statuesque god of sculpted chocolate thunder," as Penelope describes him. He is always there for his friends. He is the best big brother Spencer or anyone could ask for. His jokes and flirty lines are always there to cheer you up.

6. Every episode is different and unique.

With every episode we have a different story, UnSub (Unknown Subject), victims (sadly :( ), and setting. Sometimes some stories will take more than one episode, and we will get the To Be Continued and we will have to wait for the next episode, or season in my case. T.T

7. Aaron Hotchner is the father of the team.

I really don't want to see a "Criminal Minds" without him. I will cry and protest the day he leaves, if the show doesn't end when he leaves. I am praying for the show to last longer. He has gone through dark things through the season and still rises up, because he has a son, and a family to think of. #SorryYouCan'tLeaveMe.

8. Things like this make my day.

9. And this.

10. And maybe this too.

11. AND THIS. LAST ONE, I PROMISE.