10 Reasons "The Office" Is Overrated

10 Reasons 'The Office' Is The Most Overrated TV Show Available On Netflix

I was told to express my feelings about the worst show ever so here we go. I EMBRACE THE HATE FROM ALL OF YOU.

25324
NBC Universal

The Office, aka 'Terrible Show of Idiotic People in Scranton' to me, is the worst show ever.

I absolutely despise its mere existence, and recently in our Slack, I was told to express my feelings about my distaste of it in general and make sure to call out the entire show's overrated concept and reception by these so-called 'fans'. I must warn you: I will not back down from these statements because this a damn free country so I am embracing the hate from here on out.

It might surprise you that many of your friends and family might agree with me on the fact that "The Office" is the worst show ever.

1. Michael Scott should've been fired for his sexual harassment-level humor at the end of Season 1.

2. Jim and Pam are the worst couple because all they do is stare at the camera like they're on trial. Good thing Jim married Emily Blunt in real life.

3. Dwight has his popularity, but like "I'm Dwight Schrute from The Office can I take your order?" popularity.

4. Creed is actually the most normal out of the show, he's cool.

5. Mindy Kaling has the most despicable voice, so I mute the TV whenever she speaks to Ryan.

Nothing against Kaling's success as a writer/director, though.

6. Jim should be slapped for stealing Roy's fiancee

7. Kevin dropping the chili is probably the worst cold open ever. I've seen even worst cold openings from SNL than that one.

8. Michael Scott is not funny (that's what I said!)

9. I did not laugh during the fire alarm opening.

10. Netflix made the best call announcing that the mole that is The Office would be gone by 2021.

I'll send Netflix $1,000,000 myself when the show finally gets taken down.

thank u, next.