9 Heartfelt Thank-Yous For The Boyfriend I Don't Explicitly Thank Nearly Enough
popular

Sorry if I don't say this enough.

1040
Marisa Sabino

I can’t put into words how truly grateful I am for my boyfriend.

I wouldn’t trade any moment or memory with him for anything. I don’t consider him as only my boyfriend- as he plays so many other roles in my life. I am beyond thankful for him every day, but I’m not sure if i’ve ever put into words.

Thank you endlessly for:

1. Listening to my stories

I may not be the best story teller, and I may not tell the most interesting stories, but (for some reason) you always are happy to listen! You’ll listen to all of my drama, alien conspiracy theories, and even read my essays. I’m not sure there are very many other human beings who could endure this.

2. Making me laugh

We have the same strange sense of humor! Most of the time no one else will be laughing, but we wont be able to stop. I’m glad that we always agree when a standup comedy isn’t funny anymore at the same time- and then agree to watch family guy instead.

3. Being there for me

I can always count on you to come help me with something, drive me somewhere, or go with me to something that I’m too nervous to go to alone. You always make me feel better when I’m sad, and somehow always know exactly what I need to hear.

4. Always providing snacks

I’ll say that I’m hungry and you’ll leave and come back with three types of chips and candy. I don’t know how you do it, but I know I’ll never go hungry.

5. Seeing movies with me

You are always down to see new movies with me, no matter what genre they are. Even better, you always want to watch scary movies with me! I think that we've managed to watch every single good one out there.

6. Staying in with me

When I don’t feel like going out or even leaving my room, you always stay in and watch Netflix with me. This always ends up more fun anyways!

7. Eating good food with me

You always want to try all of the food that we see on Instagram and make all of the food that we see on Tasty. We usually fail at the cooking part, but at least the effort is there. Not surprisingly we're also the only ones who end up eating it.

8. Cheering me on

You are my biggest fan! Whenever I try something new you are always supportive, and whenever I doubt myself you always get me back on track. You're my biggest motivator.

9. Always finding things to do

From escape rooms to local petting zoo’s, I love all of the weird little places that we go. You surprise me with ideas and tickets and it’s amazing.

I am so lucky to be able to call my boyfriend my best friend. I couldn’t imagine the person that I would be today if he wasn’t by my side. I wouldn’t want to spend everyday with anyone else!

(I love you!)