10 Reasons Why You Should Support Your Local Girl Scouts

10 Reasons Why You Should Support Your Local Girl Scouts, AKA Buy More Cookies

Support the Girl Scouts!

688

It's that time of year again! I am sure you've seen your local girl scout troops outside your grocery store or any place that you may go. How can resist these mouthwatering cookies and the little girls calling out for you to support? I mean how else could you spend $5 not only supporting these girls but also your cravings. They only sell ONCE a year! So you might as well stock up in your freezer for the rest of the year because you'll be wanting them the entire year. Not that you might need some convincing, here are 10 reasons why you should buy Girl Scout cookies this year!

1. All proceeds benefit local Girl Scouts

money

Each penny goes directly to the troops!

2. It helps them develop basic business skills

girl scouts

It allows them to learn how to count money and how to interact with customers.

3. It helps the girls to learn basic communication skills

girl scouts

The Girl Scouts will have to learn how to be polite and learn how to sell their cookies.

4. The cookies are SO GOOD

cookies

They are SO GOOD no matter what flavor or cookie type your in to.

5. They are perfect way to support your little cousins and siblings

family

You want to be the favorite cousin? Then buy their cookies!

6. They are the perfect treat to give your friends and family

girl scout cookies

Buy a few extra boxes to make someone's day.

7. It will allow the Girl Scouts to have different experiences

girl scouts

The money raised allows the troop to go on trips and different places.

8. It provides learning to the Girl Scouts basic life tasks

girl scouts

The money raised allows them to learn about basic life tasks through selling cookies such as interacting with people and meeting other people.

9. It makes the Girl Scouts happy

girl scout girls

When you buy their cookies it makes them to happy that they are raising money for their upcoming events.

10. You can stock up and store them in your freezer

girl scout cookies stock up

You can buy many boxes and store them in your freezer for the rest of the year.