It's that time of year again! I am sure you've seen your local girl scout troops outside your grocery store or any place that you may go. How can resist these mouthwatering cookies and the little girls calling out for you to support? I mean how else could you spend $5 not only supporting these girls but also your cravings. They only sell ONCE a year! So you might as well stock up in your freezer for the rest of the year because you'll be wanting them the entire year. Not that you might need some convincing, here are 10 reasons why you should buy Girl Scout cookies this year!
2. It helps them develop basic business skills
It allows them to learn how to count money and how to interact with customers.
3. It helps the girls to learn basic communication skills
The Girl Scouts will have to learn how to be polite and learn how to sell their cookies.
5. They are perfect way to support your little cousins and siblings
You want to be the favorite cousin? Then buy their cookies!
6. They are the perfect treat to give your friends and family
Buy a few extra boxes to make someone's day.
7. It will allow the Girl Scouts to have different experiences
The money raised allows the troop to go on trips and different places.
8. It provides learning to the Girl Scouts basic life tasks
The money raised allows them to learn about basic life tasks through selling cookies such as interacting with people and meeting other people.
9. It makes the Girl Scouts happy
When you buy their cookies it makes them to happy that they are raising money for their upcoming events.
10. You can stock up and store them in your freezer
You can buy many boxes and store them in your freezer for the rest of the year.