'The Sims 4' Is The Best Video Game On The Market

There's nothing that even matches it.

23
Press Start Australia

The Sims is a video game like no other. The current version that is out right now is The Sims 4. The game dates back to Sims 1, which is more formally known as The Sims. Over the years, there has been so many updates, patches, and additions that sometimes I can’t keep up with. The game is literally a life simulation from raising a child, marriage, and getting your lights cut off because you didn’t pay your bills on time. I believe it’s the little things that account for the game, as long as they have a bunch of little things (ha-ha). Not only do you get to do anything you want, the Sims you create can do the same thing! I can’t recall how many times I would be dumbfounded by what you can catch the Sims doing, especially when you told them to do a specific action already and they don’t want to listen to you. The Sims live a life based off of what you make for them, so at some point you have to let them be their crazy self. Let me stop myself before I get carried away and tell you a few of the main reasons why this game rocks.

Reason 1: Life Simulation

How often do you get to sit back and watch life play out? Not that often, I’m sure. The world we live in causes people to be on-the-go as soon as they step out of bed. Not much time to enjoy the sunshine or in this case, a bright little blur. Well that is not the issue when it comes to this game. Sitting in front of my laptop with snacks and the softest sweatpants, I have the world at my fingertips. I have a bird’s eye view of all of my sims as they get ready for work/school, flirt with the new person in the neighborhood, or have to run off to the loo (I usually give them their privacy though).

Reason 2: Bend Life to Your Own Will

How many times have you wanted to do something, but you didn’t do it, couldn’t do it, or just missed the opportunity? With a daring and courageous sim (a trait that they can possess), you don’t have to worry about that ever again. If you want to shoot for the promotion that you’ve always wanted, go for it! If you want to work up the courage to ask if he/she is single, shoot your shot! If you want to splash that drink in he’s/she’s face because he/she stole your man, I probably would help you fight them! The galaxy is the limit and with this game always updating with new things, who knows what could be next.

Reason 3: Kiss, Marry, Ditch Anyone You Want

I don’t want to say that in some small towns sims can get around, but boy do they ever! Most sims like to gossip, if they’re not antisocial or hate people, and that could possibly lead to some issues. One minute one sim is with this person and then the next week later it’s a whole different sim. I’m talking about changes in relationships that you wouldn’t even see coming. However, that’s the beauty of this crazy, vexing, and unpredictable game.