6 Reasons To Love Having A Christmastime Birthday

Happy birthday to all of the holiday babies!!!

46

It is that time of year again... no, not just Christmas, but all of the special and wonderful birthdays. Instead of spending time finding things wrong with a holiday birthday, I decided to make a list of my favorite things about my birthday and the time of the year. So, no, I don't hate having a holiday birthday, I actually love it.

1. Everyone is already in a good mood for the holiday

Everyone is already so excited, and if you can fake it till you make it, you can convince yourself they are just super excited to celebrate for you. But seriously, everyone is feeling great and it is not in the holiday stress season, like November, so everyone is truly relaxed and ready to celebrate.

2. Holiday break time, no time constraints for celebration 

Finals week? Definitely over. Work? What's that? Everyone is home from school, work, and college with essentially nothing to do, so a party on a Monday? Heck yeah!

3. So many holiday festivities to take part in

Ice skating, sledding, Christmas tree selecting, Christmas cookies, the options are truly limitless. Life is brighter and the amount of festivities is truly endless at this time of the year.

4. Double the presents, hello!!

This one is a no-brainer. Why would you get salty over this? The best part of the year, and it seems never ending, especially when you are twelve.

5. Everyone is around to celebrate

From your besties meeting back up over break to that cousin you haven't seen in ages, you can pretty much check everyone off your list to visit in one shot. The number of guests to that party on a Monday night can be limitless.

6. Just be happy

But really, a birthday is a birthday and is never a bad thing!! Stop the whining about lack of presents or the lack of attention and be grateful for what you do receive. It is the happiest time of the year and you were blessed to have a birthday in such a happy time, so enjoy it!