12 Reasons Costco Is The Best Place To Shop

American Culture Is Going To Costco To Buy Tires, Bras, And Pizza All In One Trip, And I Love It

Screw Disney World; Costco is the happiest place on Earth.

385

I LOVE Costco! There, I admit it!

1. The samples

c1.staticflickr.com

They say food tastes better when it's free, and I agree with that.

2. The clothing line

c1.staticflickr.com

So Costco has name brand clothing for affordable prices. Listen, I may be watching my budget but I can look good while doing it

3. The book section

c1.staticflickr.com

There's so many. I could spend months reading through the books they have!

4. Their wide selection

c1.staticflickr.com

Of what? Of everything. Cause where else are you able to buy tires and bras while grabbing a slice of pizza?

5. The food

https://www.buzzfeed.com/remysmidt/costco-is-changing-up-its-menu-and-will-no-longer-sell?utm_term=.dogNvGQVJ#.qad2P4OKx

Everything is very caloric and probably not healthy but it's delicious AND cheap. A slice of pizza is $1.99. Wow.

6. It's excess of individual items

https://seekingalpha.com/article/4163481-costco-magical-warehouse

That's a lot of caprisun (but not too much).

7. It's the first place I would go to in a zombie apocalypse

c1.staticflickr.com

Remember that scene in Bird box when they go to the supermarket for food and then contemplate staying there? That supermarket for my would be Costco.

8. The recycling service

upload.wikimedia.org

This should be number one, but nevertheless, it is super super important. Plus, my family can literally save bottles and glasses and cans for weeks and make ~ $15 in Costco money. Saving the Earth AND getting paid for that? Sign me up!

9. You don't see constant advertising

I don't think I've ever seen a Costco commercial. But you know what I do see commercials for? Any other store (no hate, but just something to think about).

10. It has fresh produce

19 Foods That Are a Complete Waste of Money at Costco

www.cheatsheet.com

Shop at Costco? Make sure to avoid the foods that make it easier to waste money than save money at everybody's favorite warehouse store.

11. It offers medical services

upload.wikimedia.org

Though I have never had to use them, I can just imagine how convenient it is for those who do.

12. It's return policy

handshake.com

It's different for every type of item, but all in all they don't screw you over.

I hope these 12 reasons helped you realize why Costco is the greatest store ever. Now, if you will excuse me, I have some toilet paper, a pair of earrings, and a birthday cake to pick up

media0.giphy.com