10 Reasons That ARMY Love Min Yoongi Based On These Tweets

Happy birthday, Yoongi!

150

Min Yoongi from BTS is turning 27 today, so it's time for 10 reasons we all love this babe! He personally is my bias and I could write thousands of reasons to admire him. He is sassy, talented, kind, silly, quiet, loud, amazing, and so many more great qualities. Yoongi inspires people to be the best they can be, to reach for their dreams, to be kind to others, and to find strength through his music. He really is one of the greatest people and here are just some of the ways he makes ARMY love him.

1. He spent his birthday making gifts for us

2. He is the best songwriter and producer

3. He's very silly and hilarious

Whether he's being sassy or goofing around on stage with his members, he's making ARMY so happy.

4. He is an inspiration

5. How he has the warmest heart

6. Gummy smile

7. He fought through the hard times

Yoongi's music means so much to me and to so many people. He has gone through so many struggles and through his dedication has overcome them all. I'm so happy he fought and that he had BTS and ARMY to keep him going, but also his own spirit.

8. He's an amazing brother

Tenor

The member that always supports Jin, that cheers loudest when Hobi is on screen, that has stood by Namjoon from the beginning, that loves Jimin's voice the most, that always holds Taehyung's hand, and the one that Jungkook looks up to.

9. His cute dances

Dancing Yoongi is one of the cutest things about him.

10. Just for being him

Tenor

"Love yourself is a very important message for people who live in this age of confusion and hardship. I used to hate myself for various reasons previously; hence 'Love Yourself' really means something special to me. […] It would be good if everyone could stop fighting and love more. It'd be great if people could take a moment to think seriously about what it means to truly 'love yourself' after listening to our album." — Yoongi