Eight reality TV couples that are still together.

8 Reality TV Game Show Couples that are Still Together

TV gameshow couples that assure viewers love is real.

18

Even on a reality TV game show aimed at finding true love, reality often brings relationships to an end as filming comes to a close. Despite all odds, these couples from various shows have proved the test of time and reassure viewers that not all 'showmances' are scripted.

Jessica Graf and Cody Nickson (Big Brother)

Though these two were at odds with all of the houseguests during season 19, they found an undeniable bond with each other. After Jessica was separated by an untimely eviction pre-jury, the two were reunited at the finale and quickly embarked on their next adventure. They went on to win season 30 of "Amazing Race" as an engaged couple, and tied the knot on October 14, 2018.

Trista Rehn and Ryan Sutter (Bachelorette)

We can thank these two for launching the series and many spinoffs of ABC's most prized reality franchise. Trista and Ryan's marriage was filmed and later televised in December of 2003. Since the show, the couple live in Colorado with their two children, Max and Blakesley. Who else thinks Chris Harrison is their biggest fan?

'Boston' Rob Mariano and Amber Brkich (Survivor)

"Survivor All Stars" brought Amber the title of Sole Survivor, along with a sparkly ring from 'Boston' Rob. Their marriage was aired on CBS in 2005. Since then, they've competed on "Amazing Race" twice and welcomed four children into their family.

Rachel Reilly and Brendon Villegas (Big Brother)

These two were quick to form a power alliance, better known as #Brenchel, during season 12 of "Big Brother". Though Rachel was a competition warrior, her memorable arguments such as, "floaters better grab a life vest," eventually put too large of a target on the couple to defend. They set a series first by being the first 'BB showmance' to say, "I do!". The two have been happily married since 2012 and have a daughter named Adora.

Sean Lowe and Catherine Giudici (Bachelor)

Sean shocked viewers with his proposal to Catherine over Lindsay Yenter in season 17 of "The Bachelor". Their marriage was the franchise's first live wedding, which aired in 2014 on ABC. They now have two sons, Samuel and Isaiah, and reside in Dallas, TX.

Amber Lee and Ethan Diamond (Are You the One?)

In a show where 'soulmates' are matched from day one, Amber and Ethan the only couple out of seven seasons to stand the test of time. The couple were engaged during the show's reunion and married in 2014. They now have two daughters, Scarlett and Serena. Will they be the only ones to come out of this MTV show?

JoJo Fletcher and Jordan Rodgers (Bachelorette)

Though jealousy and animosity spread amongst the men during season 12 of "The Bachelorette" due to rumors that JoJo met the NFL brother before filming (ouch), it's hard to deny strong chemistry the two share. Two things have remained the same since the season's conclusion, their engagement and Jordan's estranged relationship with Aaron.

Carly Waddell and Evan Bass (Bachelor in Paradise)

All odds were against the "erectile dysfunction expert" during season 12 of "The Bachelorette". However, paradise opened new doors for Evan as he quickly fell in love with Carly. The two married in Mexico in June 2017 and welcomed their first daughter, Bella, in 2018. In May 2019, the couple announced that they were expecting another. Is it safe to say that it pays to be an expert?