10 Problems Only Millennials Are Faced With And They're Real To Us, Mom And Dad

These are very "real" and very "difficult."

161

This one is for all my fellow millennials out there. You are not alone in your times of troubles. While other generations will not understand our very "real" and "difficult" problems, it's okay because we'll always have each other. For those of you who are not aware here are the top ten problems only millennials are faced with.

1. Struggling to find WiFi.

The second you get to your friends or your grandparents or whoever's house, you instantly feel the urge to skip the hello and ask for the wifi password. You can feel your data being used while you speak and you feel your heart beating faster and you can't think about anything but wifi.

2. Breaking your iPhone charger.

This is the power source to your life, its what holds you together and completes you. We've all been through the tough times of taping and trying to rewire our chargers in hopes it'll revive. However, the moment it dies and no longer gives your life purpose, you break down and cry...a lot.

3. Trying to find a new show on Netflix.

You've just finished Grey's Anatomy, you've learned everything a medical student knows and you now know how to do brain surgery. But what now? How do you know what show to watch next? How will you know if it is binge-worthy? Time spent watching Netflix is quality time that cannot be wasted on a not so quality show.

4. Running out of photo/iCloud storage.

Your dog is being super cute and cuddly and it would make the perfect Instagram picture....but you have no storage left....you can't capture this beautiful moment.

5. Accidentally liking someone's post.

While you're casually stalking your ex or your ex's ex, you accidentally double tap. yes....you commit the most horrible crime this world has to offer. How will you come back from this? What's done is done. There's no coming back from this.

6. Failing to find an answer on Google.

You've procrastinated for days, it's now five minutes before your next class and you have no energy or time to look in the book for the answer. So why not google it? Well, of course, Google lets you down and now you can't get your work done and you're going to fail the class and probably end of homeless on the streets. Thanks, Google, for basically nothing.

7. Socially interacting.

Your phone is dead, your teacher says no phones allowed, you left your phone at home....how will you interact with others? How will you communicate? Smartphones didn't prepare you for this. You don't know how to break awkward silence without showing someone a funny video...how will you make it out alive?

8. Texts being left on read.

You've seen this happen too many times. Those four letters appear on your phone screen and you feel your heart break in half. What did you do wrong? Did you say something wrong? Was your joke not funny? Does he not like you anymore? The world may never truly know.

9. Replying too fast.

You don't want to admit it but you were staring at the screen waiting for the reply. You were waiting for them to answer back with some witty answer which you've already thought about replying to. You type in your reply...then realize it's only been five seconds. You can't reply that fast, then you'll seem desperate. You can't wait too long because you've already read it and then they'll think you don't want to talk.

10. Fighting off the stereotypes.

As a millennial you've been hit with the "lazy", "unmotivated", "useless" stereotype thousands and thousands of times. You use these unkind words as motivation to put your phone down and actually do work for once, but then you think what's the point. They're only going to continue to put you and your generation down. You're too lazy to fight back anyway.