Reading Is Where It's At, Let Me Tell You Why

A great book goes a long way.

137

Honestly, to me, there is no better feeling in the world than reading a good book.

It doesn't matter whether you like romance, sci-fi, action, or thriller.

Those of us who are avid readers know the amazing feeling you get when you finally get to immerse yourself into the pages of a great book.

For me, reading has always been a way for me to deal with my emotions, recharge throughout the day, or even get myself to sleep.

Sometimes, I look back on the days when I was young that I absolutely detested reading.

And honestly, I have no clue how I even got through anything.

When I sit down and begin my reading, I find myself almost feeling transported to another world.

My stress and worries seem to melt away with each turned page.

I feel like apart of the story and become very attached to the characters and the world they live in.

I can have hours pass by unnoticed when I have my nose in my books and, honestly, that is a-okay with me.

I love the peace I feel when my face is finally away from screen and I can escape the world.

If you don't really read much, I totally recommend that you at least give it a try!

Reading helps with anxiety, stress, boredom, passing time, and even making friends.

It is so awesome to have that super excited conversation time with someone you come across who has the same love and passion for the books/fandoms as you do.

Reading is great for bettering your mind and sometimes can be a big part in helping you find your place in this world.

So, go find yourself a good book, relax in your favorite spot, and read until your heart is content!