Read This When You're Stressed

I promise you, it'll be worth it. It might not look like it now. You're constantly stressed out. Whether it be because of school or work. Or both.

Some days are harder than others. Some days are mediocre. And then you get those really good days that make it all worthwhile.

At the end of the day, it's all temporary.

Quite literally actually. The stress and constant need to do something or feeling like you should be doing something will go away eventually.

Plus, you have plenty of things to look forward to. For example, your days off. You always have two days off a week. If you're lucky, they sometimes land on a weekend and then you don't have any obligations. No school, no work.

Sure, they've become your "errand days," but they're better than nothing.

You have spring break coming up. After that, you have your one year anniversary and your 21st birthday.

And, before you know it, you'll be in your cute little cap and gown, receiving the bachelor's degree you worked so hard for.

It'll be summer soon. An actual summer. The beginning of my forever summer. Sure, you're going to be working most of it. But at least you won't have to stress about school come August.

Everyday is summer after you graduate (even if it doesn't always look like it).

So, yeah. It's okay to be stressed now. It's apart of human nature, and you'd quite literally explode if you didn't let yourself stress out every once in a while. Use the stress relieving techniques you've developed over time. Read, take a bubble bath, sleep. Take a day off. Take a break.

Just remember what you're working so hard for.