Read This If You Don't Have Your Life Together But Think You Should

You don't need to have it all figured out yet.

154
Google

Sometimes in life we fall "behind."

It's all fun and games until all your friends know what they want to do with their lives, are with that "special someone" and are experiencing more things in life than you are. Once you realize that you are the friend who has fallen behind it is SO hard to come back after that.

Trust me, I know. I'm surrounded by amazing women every day who know what their major is, know how many kids they want, have the "love of their life" with them. And, I'm just kind of there. Floating around, hoping one day I will finally be able to get my life together too.

You kinda always end up thinking way too much about how better all those around us are doing, and eventually begin to think "well, maybe I can never amount to as much as them," but you are wrong.

Just because you are experimenting with some things that others don't even have to think about doesn't mean you're not just as good as them. Times get tough, things fall through, you WILL lose some people in your life because you're just not on the same page as them. But, just because you don't have all the answers to your entire life by the time you're 18 does not, by any means, correlate to you not amounting to much in life.

Life throws some crazy curveballs, so hang on and enjoy the ride.