The Rankings For This Season Of The Bachelorette

It's Jojo's Turn To Find True Love

18

So I will be honest, I had never watched The Bachelor/Bachelorette until this year when I began watching it with some of my college friends, who are big fans of the show. I actually got pretty into it, which I was surprised about because I am a HUGE Big Brother fan, and I just was not sure if it would be able to live up to that. Well, here I am today telling you that I LOVE IT. When I found out that Jojo was going to be the bachelorette this season, I just knew I had to watch. Now I am officially hooked. I made a bet during the first episode of The Bachelorette on who I thought Jojo would end up with. Of course my top picks have started to change as the season has gone on, and I am sure it will continue to do so, but as of now here is my top 5 favorites and least favorites for the contestants this season! Hope you all enjoy!

Favorites:

1. Wells

Oh, Wells. He seriously won me over in the very first episode, which is why I decided to choose him for my top pick this season. I think he is so sweet and caring, and would just be perfect for Jojo. Plus he is super cute, even when he almost passed out on the group date at the fire station.

2. Jordan

If Jojo doesn’t marry Jordan, I might. He is so cute and who doesn’t want to be with someone who played for the Green Bay Packers? Jordan received the first impression rose, so he is obviously on the right track with Jojo!

3. Chase

Chase did not really catch my eye until his date with Jojo at the Yoga studio. He was so chill about the whole thing, and made the best of the situation, which I thought was really charming. He would be a great fit for Jojo for sure!

4. Alex

Aw, even though Alex is a little short, I think he is so sweet to Jojo. He also looks a lot like Jake T. Austin who is definitely a top celebrity crush of mine.

5. Luke

I really enjoyed how thoughtful he was on the first episode. He connected the unicorn scene from The Bachelor, and used it to his advantage in front of Jojo. Him and Jojo might really hit it off nicely since they can bond over both believing in unicorns and also being from Texas.

Least favorites:

1. Chad

Chad is BY FAR my least favorite this season, so I am pretty happy that he got voted off last week. This guy was a nut case. I definitely was not a fan of the cocky attitude he had, and all the drama he started within the house. Well Chad, I guess you can be “disapointed” with Alex from your house, since you’re gone now and he is still there!

2. Evan

This guy is a major weirdo. I did not even know that there was a job title for people who worked with erectile dysfunction patients until he was introduced on the show. Oh, and not to mention he is 33 years old a.k.a 8 years older than Jojo. He is not winning me over, but I guess he is doing something right with Jojo since he is still on the show.

3. Daniel

Not only did this guy make friends with Chad, but he also referred to himself as a Lambo. Little weird in my book. I definitely do not think he has a chance at all with Jojo.

4. James F.

Who even is this guy? Lol, I will just leave it at that.

5. Nick B.

I just do not think I can get past the santa suit. Like come on dude, you are potentially meeting your future wife, and THAT’S what you wear? But I guess there is still time to make up for it while you are still in the house though.