So we've all heard the saying, "there's no such thing as a stupid question." Well, what about a random unanswered question? Do those count as stupid or mind-blowing? Well here's 10 random unanswered questions that I need answers to now!!
1. How old do you have to be to die from being old?
The average person lives to be 72 so is 73 considered old?
2. How come psychics never win the lottery?
How can somebody see the future and not win the lottery?
3. Are all lottery winners just secret psychics?
Scratch my last question, I found the answer.
4. If there's a speed of light, is there a speed of dark?
Or is it the same thing..?
5. If you only have one eye, are you blinking or winking?
Some body get Mike Wazowski on the phone.
6. Why are fun sized candy so small?
I think it would be more fun if I was eating giant candy not tiny candy.
7. Can you day dream at night?
It's not regular dreaming but it's not day time sooooo...?
8. Is there a time block on fortune cookies predictions?
I once got a fortune that sound I was going to inherit a bunch of land and that still hasn't happened... *eye rolls*
9. Why does quicksand work so slowly?
Shouldn't it work quick? It's not called slow sand.
10. When's my ex's family actually going to do something?
Y'all talked mad crap about me, and told me to watch out and that you wanted to play the games your way...I'm still waiting LMAO.