9 Random Things To Ponder While On UWG Campus During The Semester

So school is now in session, which means that the semester is happening whether we are wanting it to or not.

48

As a junior on campus, I have learned A LOT about our campus in West Georgia. Here are some random things that I have learned throughout.

1. Some of the desks on campus are for tiny children, not students.

I experienced this today, my thighs did not appreciate these smaller desks. Not really sure why there are some that are like that.

2. The Starbucks on campus may not have the new drink you want at 2pm.

Its fine its fine, I didn't want the new refresher anyways. So you may want to rethink about that drink!

3. You will get blisters on your flip flops on campus even though you have been wearing them all summer.

Totally didn't wear this rainbow flip flops all summer. Why are they now causing me problems on campus? I'm not sure about you, but I changed to tennis shoes right when that happened.

4. If your roommates want to go get ice cream at AGW with you, go!

You may look back on your college experience and realize that you missed out on moments! And plus, ice cream. Why would you give that up?

5. Learn to make friends with the students in the parking lot.

You will be thankful for this tip trust me, you will want to become friends with people in the bookstore parking lot, greek village, and yes even Evergreen (eye rolls I know).

6. Even if you don't have the money, walk into the campus bookstore.

Its honestly just cool to walk through and see what is in there and what is even on sale. You may find yourself liking one of the items and adding it to your birthday or holiday list!

7. Prepare for any type of weather on our campus, even rainy weather.

Georgia is known for being super bipolar, so you best bet that West Georgia is too. You may want to keep your umbrellas in your car just in case it does rain!

8. Make sure you have a back up if your printer spazzes out.

Yes, this can happen. Usually Ingram will have some other printing options for you if your own printer does decide its on its last leg of ink!

9. Make sure you check your school email, for important reasons but also for other things.

Yes, it is best you check your school email to see if a professor has emailed you, but there might also be other emails that come to your school inbox like 200+ emails about coming to the Applebee's off campus.