Randolph, MA: The Beauty of My Town

Randolph, MA: The Beauty of My Town

The beautiful town

15
Randolph, MA: The Beauty of My Town
kenia

Randolph is a small town where people are friendly and funny. It is a mixed town. There are Haitians, Puerto Ricans etc. We all most likely now each other, whether from school, work or church. During this time of the year, there are a lot of events happening. The winter concert that takes place in the Randolph High school auditorium where the chorus and the band perform. They also do coockie carols with the band where the give people hot chocolate. At this time of the year, there are lights every where, people are smiling and they are happy. People love the holidays and we celebrate each and every one of them. One holiday that we like is the fourth of July. One this day, every one goes out to watch a traditional parade that happens every year. We do not stay at home, we go and spent time with our family and friends in the streets where we have fun and enjoy some ice cream. The holidays makes the town really beautiful because of how connected we all are to each other. We are always there for each other whenever there is something wrong and we always look at for each other.