9 Reasons Rainy Days Are The Best

9 Reasons Rainy Days Are The Best Days

Rain can be very inconvenient at times but it can also be beneficial in many different ways.

81
9 Reasons Rainy Days Are The Best Days

.

It can help you get that much needed day of relaxation. 

When it is bright, sunny, and wonderful looking outside I feel bad and lazy for staying in all day. I feel like I need to be running errands, spending time with friends and family, anything but staying inside. When it is gloomy and raining its butt off it gives you the perfect chance to stay in and watch tv all day, listen to music, read, or just catch up on sleep. We all need a day of relaxation at some point and a rainy day is the best time to receive it.

You can finally do those inside chores you have been avoiding. 

Dishes are piling up, rooms are getting dirty, and your bathroom definitely needs some work. What better day to get those much-needed chores done than when you are stuck inside. I always love doing housework on gloomy days. It seems to make it more fun. Crank up the tunes, open up the blinds, and make use of the bad weather.

It can give you the chance to read a good book or write. 

Of course, you do not have to have rain to read or write but it just seems to make it easier for me sometimes. That might just be because I love the rain. I love to just sit by my window and watch the rain cover the world around. It always makes my creativity and imagination flow.

If you do go out you don't have to fight the crowds.

Most people won't go out in the rain unless they really have to. However, if you are one of those people who could care less it if is sunny or raining you can go about your errands with peace of not having an enormous crowd around you, most of the time.

You finally get to wear your cute rainboots and jackets.

I have these super cute rainboots that I absolutely love wearing, unfortunately, I can not wear them all the time. It would look a little stupid if I did. So when the rain comes you best believe my rainboots will be on.

It can help you get more work assignments done.

Even on rainy days, life must still go on. That means work and school assignments do not disappear and still apply. However even though it may not seem like it, the rain can actually make people work harder and faster.

It always seems to brighten my mood.

I do not know why but the rain can really brighten up my mood. I Just love feeling the cool wind blowing through my hair, seeing the big and gloomy clouds fill the sky, and watching the rush of feet and umbrellas hurry through the streets. I have been called weird by many for this but I know I can't be alone.

It's beneficial to the Earth (obviously).

Ran can sometimes be pretty inconvenient but it is also very important. Nothing on this planet can survive without water. It also provides the Earth with nutrients it can lose when it has not rained for a while.

It can actually provide you with more family and friend time. 

When there is nothing else to do but stay home, catching up with friends and family becomes much more doable. Life gets so busy that things, like watching a movie, having game night, or just sitting around and talking, can only be done on certain days, aka rainy days.