1. “When given the choice between being right and being kind, choose kind” . – R.J. Palacio
  2. “Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% how you react to it” . – Charles R. Swindoll
  3. “ A day without laughter is a day wasted” . – Charlie Chaplin
  4. “The future depends on what we do in the present”. – Mahatma Gandhi
  5. “Efforts and courage are not enough without purpose and direction.” – JFK
  6. “Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.” – Maya Angelou
  7. “All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.” – Walter Elias Disney
  8. “Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, but learning to dance in the rain.” – Unknown
  9. “A true test of character isn’t how you act on your best days, but how you act on your worst days.” – Unknown
  10. “Challenges are what make life interesting and overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.” – Joshua J. Marine
  11. “Oh yes, the past can hurt. But the way I see it, you can either run from it, or… you can learn from it.” – Rafiki, Lion King
  12. “ If watchin’ is all you’re gonna do,-- then you’re gonna watch—your life go by without ya.” – Laverne, The Hunchback of Notre Dame
  13. “Life moves pretty fast. If you don’t stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it. “ – Ferris Bueller’s Day Off
  14. “Spend a little more time trying to make something of yourself and a little less time trying to impress people.” – The Breakfast Club
  15. “Life is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you’re gonna get.” – Forrest Gump
  16. “You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose.” – Dr. Seuess
  17. “ Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter, and those who matter don’t mind.” – Dr. Seuss
  18. “Two things define us. Our patience when we have nothing and our attitude when we have everything.” – Unknown
  19. “Sometimes in life, your situation will keep repeating itself until you learn your lesson.” – Unknown
  20. “5 by 5 rule. If it’s not going to matter in 5 years, don’t spend more than 5 minutes being upset about it.” – Unknown