20 Quotes to Live By

20 Quotes to Live By

Words of wisdom for your enjoyment

622
20 Quotes to Live By
Study Breaks Magazine
  1. “When given the choice between being right and being kind, choose kind” . – R.J. Palacio
  2. “Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% how you react to it” . – Charles R. Swindoll
  3. “ A day without laughter is a day wasted” . – Charlie Chaplin
  4. “The future depends on what we do in the present”. – Mahatma Gandhi
  5. “Efforts and courage are not enough without purpose and direction.” – JFK
  6. “Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.” – Maya Angelou
  7. “All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.” – Walter Elias Disney
  8. “Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, but learning to dance in the rain.” – Unknown
  9. “A true test of character isn’t how you act on your best days, but how you act on your worst days.” – Unknown
  10. “Challenges are what make life interesting and overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.” – Joshua J. Marine
  11. “Oh yes, the past can hurt. But the way I see it, you can either run from it, or… you can learn from it.” – Rafiki, Lion King
  12. “ If watchin’ is all you’re gonna do,-- then you’re gonna watch—your life go by without ya.” – Laverne, The Hunchback of Notre Dame
  13. “Life moves pretty fast. If you don’t stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it. “ – Ferris Bueller’s Day Off
  14. “Spend a little more time trying to make something of yourself and a little less time trying to impress people.” – The Breakfast Club
  15. “Life is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you’re gonna get.” – Forrest Gump
  16. “You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose.” – Dr. Seuess
  17. “ Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter, and those who matter don’t mind.” – Dr. Seuss
  18. “Two things define us. Our patience when we have nothing and our attitude when we have everything.” – Unknown
  19. “Sometimes in life, your situation will keep repeating itself until you learn your lesson.” – Unknown
  20. “5 by 5 rule. If it’s not going to matter in 5 years, don’t spend more than 5 minutes being upset about it.” – Unknown