15 Quotes On Personal Growth

The upcoming Spring semester is a clean slate that will provide you with a new opportunity to become the best version of yourself. Shift your perspective and seek inspiration in the wisdom of others. Here are 15 quotes to help with personal growth.

1. “Don’t adapt to the energy in the room. Influence the energy in the room.” -unknown 

2. “You attract the right things when you have a sense of who you are.” -Amy Poehler 

3. “I think it’s when you say ‘I’m too tired, I have to go to bed’ is when creativity stops coming. If God calls you, pick up the damn phone.” -Lady Gaga

4. “Anything’s possible if you’ve got enough nerve.” -J.K. Rowling 

5. “Give yourself permission to live a big life. Step into who you are meant to be. Stop playing small. You’re meant for greater things.” -unknown 

6. “My mission in life is not merely to survive, but to thrive; and to do so with some passion, some compassion, some humor, and some style.” -Maya Angelou 

7. “Do not go where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson 

8. “Don’t downgrade your dream just to fit your reality. Upgrade your conviction to match your destiny.” – Stuart Scott

9. “Your attitude determines your direction.” -unknown

10. “I began to realize how important it was to be an enthusiast in life. If you are interested in something, no matter what it is, go at it full speed. Embrace it with both arms, hug it, love it and above all become passionate about it. Lukewarm is no good.” -Roald Dahl 

11. “What you want exists. Don’t settle until you get it.” -unknown

12. “You have to be odd to be number one.” -Dr. Seuss

13. “Do what you have to do until you can do what you want to do.” -Oprah Winfrey 

14. “To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people just exist.” -Oscar Wilde 

15. “Be fearless in pursuit of what sets your soul on fire.” - unknown