5 Quotes To Help Motivate You Through The End Of The Semester

Because every college student needs a cliche motivational quote to achieve success.

190

With the spring semester quickly coming to an end, it can be hard to keep yourself motivated enough to finish the semester strong. However, these last few weeks could make or break grades and therefore, it’s important to stay focused and to hold on to that drive for a little bit longer.

Here are some quotes that could inspire you to push through the final stretch of classes, and hopefully spark your inner will to achieve!

1. “Success is the sum of small efforts, repeated day-in, and day-out” - Robert Collier

While you may feel defeated after weeks of repeating the same routine, it’s important to remember that all of your hard work will pay off at the end of the semester. You’ll feel even more accomplished if you stay true to your daily goals throughout the entire time.

2. "You may only succeed if you desire succeeding; you may only fail if you do not mind failing”- Philippos

I see so many students that just start checking out early near the end of the semester. I know it can get hard to not focus on the relaxing summer days that are nearing, but in order to success you have to want it.

Do whatever you can to get that extra momentum near the end of the semester that inspires you to succeed and avoid pushing your grades to the back burner.

3. "Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect” - Mark Twain

It’s easy to follow the crowd and find yourself constantly skipping your 8 AM for that extra hour of sleep. While your professor may not take attendance, it’s still vital to show up and take in any information that could help you earn a better grade in the course.

Classrooms tend to become less and less full near the end of the semester, but that doesn’t mean you have to be one of those people that sacrifices your education.

4. "Motivation is what gets you started. Habit is what keeps you going” - Jim Ryun

Motivation is something that you have to develop yourself, but once you have that drive the next part is easy. Create positive habits that will help you reach your end of the semester goals.

Whether it’s school related or not, it’s still important to stick to your goals by making them habits you follow each day.

5. "You’ve got to get up every morning with determination if you’re going to go to bed with satisfaction” - George Lorimer

Losing motivation at the end of the semester is something that we have all gone through. Whether it’s intentional or not, you must use your determination to drive you to complete all of your goals.

It feels great to lay in bed at night knowing that you are satisfied with all that you completed that day. If you don’t believe me, just try it for yourself.