10 Quotes To Get You Through Quarantine

10 Quotes To Remind You Of Your Worth, Whether You're Quarantined Or Not

Words can help ease that quarantine insecurity.

990

Encouragement can be one thing that can ground you during these trying times. With that in mind, here are some great sayings to help you feel calmer and avoid insanity during the quarantine.

1. “I can’t change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination.” – Jimmy Dean

2. “The best way out is always through.” – Robert Frost

3.  “Nothing splendid has ever been achieved except by those who dared believe that something inside of them was superior to circumstance.” – Bruce Barton

4. “Any one of us can pick up a phone and call to see how people are doing and what they might need. Not only will helping others potentially help them, but it can help us to still feel connected as well.” — Julianne Holt-Lunstad, Brigham Young University

5. "Everything you do has an impact. Who you are – that you are – actually matters. In an interconnected world (the only kind we have), our actions and the actions of others are inextricably linked- we are always and forever in a dance of mutual influence with those with whom we directly and indirectly participate. It is the unavoidable reality of being social creatures, only magnified by an ever-increasingly complex and interwoven societal structure. We matter to each other.” — Paul Greiner

6. "And you ask 'What if I fall?' Oh but my darling, what if you fly?" - Erin Hanson

7. "Courage, dear heart." - C. S. Lewis

8. "Life is 10 percent what happens to me and 90 percent how I react to it." - Charles Swindoll

9. "If one dream should fall and break into a thousand pieces, never be afraid to pick one of those pieces up and begin again." - Flavia

10. "This too shall pass." - Persian Sufi Poets

I hope these words brought some encouragement and simple joy into your life during these hard times!

Stay safe and stay at home!