14 Of The Most Awful Questions You're Going To Have To Answer When You Go Home For The Holidays

You better get your answers ready!

204

Ah, it's the most wonderful time of the year. The weather is cooler, the finals are upon us, and you have to reunite with your family. While going home for the holidays is a great time, especially since you've totally gained 10 pounds eating Chick-fil-a four times a week this semester and could use someone to force a vegetable or two on your plate, but this also means you're going to be bombarded with questions you probably don't have the answer to.

And even though everyone has your best intentions at heart, you're going to have to force a smile or two to get through the interrogation portion of the holidays. Luckily, you were prepared this year and you have plenty of time to prep your answers for the neverending change of life questions upon you this holiday season.

1. How did you do on your finals?

2. What's your major again?

gfycat.com

3. Are you dating?

4. But you're such a catch! Why are you not dating anyone?

5. How are you dating? You're way too young! Are you focusing enough on school?

6. Do you know what you're going to do after graduation?

7. Do you think you're going to get a job with that degree? The job market is tough right now.

8. Have you considered going to graduate school? You should go to graduate school.

9. Have you looked into investing your money or creating a savings account?

tenor.com

10. I saw on Facebook your friend from high school is getting married. Just saying...

11. Do you have any secret tattoos or anything? They're permanent you know. 

12. Did you know our neighbors son is single? And he wants to be a dentist!

tenor.com

13. Are you sure you want to do this thing you've been planning on doing for the last six months?

gfycat.com

14. Are you eating healthy? It's so important to take care of yourself while you're young.