8 Questions You Should Never Ask A Graduating College Senior

No, we really can't believe we're already almost done.

396
Halee Sikorski

My college days are quickly winding down, much faster than I ever expected or would like to admit. Being a college senior is apparently like having a huge sign on your forehead that says "ask me anything you want because I'm an adult now." But I'm not (at least not yet) and all of the following questions make me want to cringe and build a fort to watch Netflix in for the rest of the day, or drink my sorrows away, pick your poison. Either way, don't ruin the day of a fellow college senior by asking any of the following.

1. "So, what are you doing after graduation?"

Unless they know what they're doing after graduation, don't ask. Just don't. There are a lot of unknowns right now, and we don't want to talk about it.

2. "Are you excited to graduate?"

To be completely honest, I don't know! I don't know how to feel right now.

3. "Are you going out tonight?"

Yeah, of course, I'm going out tonight. I only have so many nights left with my friends to have no cares in the world. Let me live.

4. "Can you believe this is your last ... ?"

No, I can't believe it. The past four years flew by and I can't believe this is my last football game, tailgate, darty season, or anything else for that matter.

5. "Are you just living with your parents after you graduate?"

How do you expect me to make adult decisions right now, I don't even know what I'm eating for dinner tonight. I'm also broke, so we'll see how far that gets me.

6. "Are we ever going to see each other again?"

I'm just not ready to accept the fact that the people I've lived with for the past four years are suddenly going to be spread all across the country.

7. "So about that ring by spring?"

I'm convinced this phrase is a complete myth. How is anyone my age genuinely ready to get engaged and married right now? I can hardly take care of myself on a day to day basis.

8. "Can you believe you're already done?"

No, I can't! The past four years flew by and I can't believe it's already almost over. Cheers to making these next few weeks the best they can be. Here's to us, class of 2017.