8 Questions Upperclassmen Need To Answer For Hopeless Freshmen

8 College Questions I Need An Upperclassman To Answer, Because I Am 'Confusion' Already

Seriously, can somebody help me out?

10362

I need some answers, ASAP.

1. How do the RAs not die of exhaustion? I mean their job is to socialize non stop and take care of a whole floor of people. It appears to be the parkour of college jobs.

2. Why are they giving us so many T-shirts? What am I going to do with all these T-shirts?

3. Should my roommates and I leave our door open? Why aren't other people leaving their doors open? Is it weird to knock on someone's door and introduce yourself?

4. Why are there so few outlets and SO MANY THINGS TO PLUG IN?!

5. What the heck is up with shower shoes? Cause you can't wear them out of the bathroom cause then you're getting the hallways floors wet, but you don't to walk barefoot in the hallways and hold your shoes. I am confusion, AMERICA EXPLAIN.

6. This isn't a question but the random free food is nice.

7. What should I wear, just in general?

8. Why does living in a dorm feel so much like summer camp?