10 Questions I Have For Colton Underwood Before His Season Of 'The Bachelor'

Finding out that Colton Underwood is going to be the next bachelor didn't come as a shock to Bachelor Nation after he ended his relationship with Tia on "Bachelor in Paradise" and we were set to find out the new bachelor the following day. The majority of us wanted Jason or Blake to be the next Bachelor, so will Colton be able to please us?

1. Are you really ready to find love and get married?

From the way you were blubbering about Becca when she came to paradise and your lack of ability to commit to Tia for such a long time, it doesn't seem like you're ready for a serious relationship.

2. What are you going to do when it's time to go to the fantasy suites?

Obviously, you're a virgin. Are you planning on losing your virginity to a woman or women you've only been dating for a few weeks?

3. Aren't you somewhat young to be the bachelor?

A lot of our previous Bachelors have been around 10 years older, giving them more experiences and opportunities to find love before having their own season. Twenty-six is young to get married, especially given such a shaky dating history.

4. Can you handle the pressure?

Every Bachelor/Bachelorette breaks down at least once during their season. Will you let your emotions get the best of you?

5. How is this going to impact the Colton Underwood Legacy Foundation?

Your support for Cystic Fibrosis is touching and being the bachelor can serve as an opportunity for it to grow even more. Are you going to continue supporting this cause or will you let your fame get in the way?

6. Are you over Becca yet?

Enough said.

7. What was wrong with your relationship with Tia?

C'mon. You were meant to be together. You loved her. She loved you. You should have gotten engaged at the end of Paradise.

8. Are you going to be able to carry out conversations with 30 women about topics other than your virginity, Becca, and Tia?

I honestly don't think I've heard you talk about anything else.

9. Are you going to pull an Arie?

You dating history proves that you don't know what you want. How are you going to pick a woman you want to spend the rest of your life with?

10. WHY AREN'T YOU JASON OR BLAKE?

No offense, but Bachelor Nation didn't want you to be the next Bachelor.