My 5 Staples of Quarantine Thus Far

My 5 Staples of Quarantine Thus Far

I could not make it without these

17
My 5 Staples of Quarantine Thus Far

The Occasional Chipotle Run

I have come to realize this past year that I may have a Chipotle OBSESSION! I could probably eat it every day if I could. But to constantly crave a bowl filled with goodness within has kept me sane. Luckily Chipotle has the quick pickup inside their restaurants, it is a quick in and out. You know, not only be safe during these times of uncertainty but it also helps when I order it by the time I get there it is ready.

The Daily Dose of Coffee

College has definitely had its effects on my drinking of coffee, but this past year I surely cannot go without my morning coffee. Whether it is hot coffee or even an iced coffee, even a whipped coffee (Thanks TikTok) every now and then.

Binge Worthy Shows

I mean is this even a question for a quarantine staple. I watched, for the first time, Game Of Thrones within a span of only a few months. One of my favorite shows yet and I cannot wait for House of the Dragon to come out. Trinkets and The Rain are more favorites, and I just started watching Tiny Pretty Things.

Cooking and Baking

I have always enjoyed baking and cooking, but with more time on my hands I have enjoyed it a little more. I swear I baked like 100 loaves of zucchini bread from homegrown zucchinis from our family garden. I have learned how to make homemade cinnamon rolls too.

And Yes, my Family

I do not know what I would do this past year being by myself, I am lucky enough to have had my family at my side. Besides the craziness that we call this year, game nights here and there have been a part of the agenda as well as the occasional laugh at each other.