Pumpkin vs. Normal Candy Corn

Pumpkin vs. Normal Candy Corn

The Halloween debate you never knew you needed

92
Pumpkin vs. Normal Candy Corn

It's officially spooky season which brings out one of my favorite pieces of candy- CANDY CORN! This delicious treat is perfect to have laying around. I have a mason jar full of it on my desk right now. However, when you are selecting your candy corn there are two main options: pumpkin shaped candy corn or normal. Which one do you side with? I am going break it down.

Pumpkin Candy Corn

File:Candy corn and candy pumpkins (6167937426).jpg - Wikimedia ... File:Candy corn and candy pumpkins (6167937426).jpg - Wikimedia ...

What makes pumpkin candy corn so special? Well, first of all it is in the cutest shape EVER! The pumpkin gets you more into the Halloween spirit. Also, not going to lie, I feel like the pumpkin has more flavor because you get more in one bite than the normal candy corn. It also is way more fun to ate because you are literally throwing mini pumpkins into your mouth.

Normal Candy Corn

File:Candy-Corn.jpg - Wikipedia File:Candy-Corn.jpg - Wikipedia

Normal Candy Corn is special too because it is the classic. One thing about it though is that you cannot just eat one piece like the pumpkins. You have to throw multiple in to get the full experience. A plus of the normal candy corn is more fits into a jar and does have a good aesthetic look to them. Of course, normal is super good to eat as well.

Now that I have given you a little breakdown on the two sides; it's your turn to pick. Which side are you on: Pumpkin or Normal Candy Corn?