If Puberty Was A Game Show, It'd Be An Awful Lot Like This

Make way for Puberty-Pardy.

45

We've all gone through puberty at some point. Whether you are an early or late bloomer only delays the inevitable. Voices get deeper, heights increase and we all know the rest. So one day while I was eating lunch, I was asked a very peculiar question.

"What would puberty be like if it was a game show?"

Well, I'm glad you asked.

AAAAAND ACTION.

Puberty-Pardy is the hit new game show that's sweeping the nation!

The game is played by spinning a wheel with random categories relating to puberty: Voice, Muscles, Hair, Height, Sexual Stuff, Pimples, and last but not least, B.O.

Harry: All right right ladies and gentlemen, welcome to Puberty-Pardy! I'm your host Harry Johnson, and I'll be introducing your contestants.

Harry: First up is Jimmy, a 12-year-old boy from Wisconsin. He was unwillingly dragged into this just like the rest of our contestants… Let's see what he has in store for us!

Jimmy: Oh boy! *spins wheel*

Harry: Oh my, Jimmy! You got Voice, tell me how it feels!

Jimmy: AMaaaZinnGGG!! *voice cracks* I cAANnnn FInnaaLLYy CAll OuTTAAaaa SChoOLll SiiccK!

Harry: You sure can! Go ahead and give it another try!

Jimmy: Yesss! *spins*

Harry: Congratulations! You got Hair! We'll check it out later…

Harry: Uh, it's double spin time! Go ahead and spin the wheel twice for us!

Jimmy: Wooo! *spins twice*

Harry: Sweet mama, Jimmy! You got Height and Muscles! How do you feel?!

Jimmy: *Morphs into the Hulk* GIRLSSS.

Harry: Oh, dear. It seems he's going off on a Hormone Rampage.

Jimmy: YOU JUST DON'T UNDERSTAND ME. GOSH.

Harry: Alrighty… Thanks for watching, folks!

Curtains close, with high pitched screaming and the shattering of glass in the background.

Yeah... that sounds about right.