The Pro's Of Being In Love With A Marine

"Always faithful" has its perks.

410
heart.love.always.com

Every Marine sweetheart knows of the suckage of the Corps, such as the painful long distance, the constant dropping of f-bombs, deployments, frequent changes in schedules and plans, the list goes on and on. Thankfully, there are some notable benefits to make up for at least some of the burdens.

The Uniforms

Who can argue with the fact that the Marines have the best uniforms of all the military? Woodlands, deserts, dress blues, oh my.

Traveling

While it may be a pain to be miles away from your man, it’s always fun to have an excuse to pack up and go to Cali!

The Ball

Put on your dancing shoes and dust off that fabulous gown you rocked at your senior prom. The Corps Ball is a night to feel like royalty at his side while you both look your absolute best (and feel pretty great, too!).

New Friendships

No one understands better than other Marine sweethearts themselves. It’s easy to connect with girls from all over the country, and it’s actually really cool. The network is huge and you meet all kinds of women that feel the same pains you do.

Depending On Yourself

Nine times out of ten, your man can’t be there for you in your times of need. But you know exactly who will be: yourself. Being with a Marine forces you to mature faster than you’d think, and it allows you to learn to take care of yourself all on your own.

Loyalty, Commitment, Trust

Practically the holy trinity of military relationships. You quickly learn these values and keep them close to your heart. They not only strengthen your relationship, but you as well.

Reunions

Sure, the goodbyes tear you apart… but the hellos are what piece you back together. These are the sweet moments that you constantly dream about and long for. They’re better than the movies.

His Love

He might be a part of the world’s premiere fighting force, but he sure does know how to treat a lady. With his gentlemanly courtesy, his sweet love, and his strong heart, he sweeps you off your feet like never before.