A lot of people love the idea of trying to figure the pronunciation of a word out. Either because they need to know it or just for some entertainment where they then can compare it to friends who may see it a different way. So I have decided to compile a list of towns in the United States and some from Wales to see how you may see the word as.
Don't worry, I will also include the way it actually supposed to be pronounced.
1. Milan, Georgia
2. Adel, Georgia
3. Celina, Tennesse
4. Tywyn, Wales
5. Billerica, Massachusetts
6. Study Butte, Texas
7. Baileyton, Tenessee
8. Leominster, Massachusetts
9. Nacogdoches, Texas
10. Ludowici, Georgia
11. Scituate, Massachusetts
12. Ooltewah, Tennesse
13. Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch, Wales
And here is a video of how to correctly pronounce this town.
Don't forget to go and challenge your friends on the names.
- 7 Celebrity Names You've Totally Been Misprounoucing ›
- 17 Yiddish Words That Should Be In Your Vocabulary ›
- If You Know How To Pronounce 'Wedowee,' Then You're Definitely ... ›
- 12 Things You Pronounce Weird If You're From NJ ›
- Instead of "I Can't", Try "I Can" ›
- Odyssey Community at Sewanee Tennessee ›
- Odyssey Community at Tennessee Tech University ›
- Odyssey Community at University of Tennessee ›