Pro-Lifers Don't Care About Children

You Know The Pro-Life Movement Doesn't Actually Care About Children

It's all about control.

169

I cannot stand debates about abortion. I hate hearing pro-lifers complain about how abortion is murder and how it's morally wrong and blah blah blah. These people may have a leg to stand on if they actually gave a shit about children.

Over the many years of listening to pro-lifers talk about how abortion hurts an innocent life, I finally began asking them what exactly they do to help children who have already been born. The most any of them can say is that they donate clothes and food through their churches to help children in need. I have never met a pro-lifer who's actually directly helped a neglected child.

Pro-lifers want to ban abortion, meaning mothers who don't want their children will be forced to carry full-term. But after the child is born and most likely put up for adoption, where will the pro-lifers be? Will they be there at the agency ready to take on the child they so desperately wanted to bring into the world? No, probably not.

In fact, this issue has been discussed many times, and most people do not believe pro-lifers should take on the responsibility of a child. This fact alone facilitates in my belief that the pro-life movement doesn't care about children, it cares about control. If children were truly their focus, people would be lining up at adoption agencies. But they're not.

Another example of where the pro-life movement is lacking is in America's immigration tactic of keeping children in cages away from their families. I don't see the movement outraged over that! Pro-lifers are perfectly okay with children being ripped from their parents, thrown into cages, and treated as prisoners but god FORBID one terminates a 7-week pregnancy.

Do you see the stupidity at play here? How can any pro-lifer tell me they give a rat's ass about children? There are thousands of children waiting for families, and thousands more being ripped away from their own. So unless the pro-life movement starts helping these innocent kids, I don't want to hear shit from them about how a woman deals with an unwanted pregnancy.

If you'd like to help a child in need, here are some good organizations;

Adopt US Kids https://www.adoptuskids.org/adoption-and-foster-ca...

Dave Thomas Foundation for Adoption https://www.davethomasfoundation.org

National Adoption Foundation https://www.fundyouradoption.org