10 Beauty Products You Need To Add To Your Daily Routine ASAP

There are so many products in beauty from eyeshadow to mascara, to lipstick, to skincare...it's a disaster if you don't know where to start. Here are 10 of my all-time favorite beauty products that I use regularly that you should definitely try out!

1. IT Cosmetics foundation

IT Cosmetics / Instagram

This s**t is legit. Lemme just tell you, my skin has never looked so dewy, so glowy, or so fresh. I get compliments on my skin all the time, and I think half of it is because of this foundation.

2. Neutrogena Hydro Boost

Neutrogena / Instagram

This is hands down the best moisturizer I've ever used. I slap a little on before I put makeup on, and since it's water-based my skin soaks it up like a sponge. Also, it smells AMAZING, and it's super affordable as well!

3. Fenty Beauty lip gloss

FENTY BEAUTY BY RIHANNA / Instagram

While this may be a bit out of budget, it's so worth it! I would never spend $20 on a lip gloss if it didn't do all the things Fenty does: last, forever, looks natural, isn't sticky, etc!

4. Stila HUGE Extreme Lash Mascara

Stila Cosmetics / Instagram

Guys, this mascara is SO GOOD! I feel like no one knows it exists, but holy heck it's fantastic! It's a volumizing mascara, and lemme tell ya, the volume on these bad boys is CRAZY! Try it out, see if you like it.

5. IGK Beach Club Texture Spray

IGK Haircare / Instagram

Hoooooooly cow this stuff is legit. I always put a little mousse in my hair and spray a little of this, and the volume is outta this world baby. If you wanna have that Whitney Simmons beach wave, here's the product to give it to ya! She's also commented about it on her channel, and gals, she isn't wrong.

6. NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream

NYX Professional Makeup / Instagram

You can eat with this on, drink, party, hit a JUUL, literally whatever it is that you do with your mouth, and this will NOT come off. Like I have to use makeup remover to get it off... but it isn't sticky or gross. What I normally do is put it on and then about 30 minutes later I'll use chapstick. Then it's glossy, but the color doesn't leave.

7. Anastasia Beverly Hills Perfect Brow Pencil

Anastasia Beverly Hills / Instagram

I use the shade caramel, in case you were wondering, but this is hands down the best brow pencil. Shade those bad boys in and hit the road! The little applicator on the other end also is super helpful for blending out your eyebrows and giving them that thick natural look.

8. Too Faced bronzer

Too Faced Cosmetics / Instagram

I LOVE Too Faced (I'll save that for another article), but omg this stuff is great! I have the medium brown one, and it's so natural. It gives you a little tan, but you don't look like you just sprayed yourself in tanning mist. Also, very easy to blend, and it lasts literally forever.

9. Tarte eyeshadow

Tarte Cosmetics / Instagram

Every eyeshadow palette I have from Tarte impresses me more and more. Their formula is so easy to blend out, and it's not super pigmented, meaning if you get a dab too much on your brush it won't make your whole face covered in eyeshadow. Also, their glitter eyeshadows, OH GIRL!

10. Tarte Sex Kitten Eyeliner

Tarte Cosmetics / Instagram

I've tried Kat Von D, I've tried Urban Decay, Too Faced...this is by FAR the best liquid eyeliner. The felt tip helps you get that precision, but it doesn't run out as fast and it's JET black, which is how I prefer my eyeliner. I feel like Kat Von D is good for being waterproof, but it's almost a gray color—just isn't dark enough for me. Try the Tarte one and tell me how you feel!

There are literally so many products in the beauty community, so experiment and have fun! Worst case scenario, you buy something, hate it, and return it. I know Ulta has a 30-day return policy on makeup even if you've used it, which is awesome, so don't be afraid to splurge a little!