5 Birthday Presents To Gift To Your Besties That'll Show Them How Much You Care

A guide to the best birthday present you could possibly gift a friend.

100
Unsplash

It is a New Year that signifies the approach of early birthdays. Birthdays are very special memories that do not always require presents, but if your friend deserves a gift from you and you lack present ideas or simply need some gift inspiration, consider these goodies for any of your unique friends.

1. For any friend. 

If you don't know the exact preferences of one of your friends, your safest bet is a nice water bottle. An affordable water bottle that comes in many fun colors and designs is the Simple Modern 22-ounce bottle that retails for $18.99 on Amazon. Another water bottle that any friend would love due to its popularity and ability to keep liquids cold or hot for long periods of time is the 21-ounce Standard Mouth Hydro Flask. This Hydro Flask comes in six different colors and retails for $32.95 at DICK'S Sporting Goods.

2. For your friend who turns 21. 

A great unisex gift for your friend who just turned 21 is a drinking game set that they can play on their birthday or anytime afterward. You can find an affordable Shot Glass Roulette game set on Amazon for $25.18 or $11.99 if you have Amazon Prime. Another drinking game you can give your newly legal friend is the Barbuzzo Original Spin the Shot drinking game that retails for $9.99 on Amazon.

3. For your friend in Greek life. 

If you have friends in fraternities or sororities who would appreciate some new gear to represent their organizations, look no further than Greek Gear. Greek Gear offers a variety of options for apparel, bags, and even has the option of personalization. You can get a stylish beanie or a hat for your friend for as little as $8 and increasing to $21.95 depending on the customizable options you choose. Your friend is sure to love any accessories or clothes that you pick out for them on greek Gear.

4. For your gamer friend. 

If you have a friend who enjoys playing video games, you can impress them with gamer grip cream which prevents sweat and allows for better performance. Gamers usually get sweaty hands when they are under pressure while playing, so this gift will surely be of use to them. You can find a great formula of grip solution called GamerGrip that is geared specifically towards gamers on Amazon for $14.

5. For your friend who likes to host. 

If one of your friends enjoys hosting parties or get-togethers at their dwelling, you can gift them a fun game that they can put to use with all of their guests. A fun game that would liven up a room of people is New Phone, Who Dis? that retails for $19.99 on Amazon. Another fun game that is popular in the adult demographic is Cards Against Humanity that you can find at Target for $25.

It is important to consider the personal preferences of your friends when choosing their birthday present since it's their most special day of the year. These gift ideas will surely have your friends surprised and overjoyed by your present selection for their birthday.